vendredi 15 juillet 2016

Tom Brady Ends Legal Battle Over 'Deflategate' Case

[unable to retrieve full-text content]

On Friday, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said that he would end his legal battle against the NFL over a decision to suspend him four games this upcoming season as a result of the "Deflategate" scandal. Brady made the announcement on his Facebook page, writing, "It has been a challenging 18 months and I have made the difficult decision to no longer proceed with the legal process." He also added, "I'm going to work hard to be the best player I can be for the New England Patriots and I look forward to having the opportunity to return to the field this fall." The two-time NFL MVP's decision ends an 18-month saga that had become a major distraction for the league.

Author: avatarwochit
Tags: Deflategate Gillette Stadium Roger Goodell National Football League Tom Brady American Football New England Patriots New Jersey Tom Brady Ends Legal Battle New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady brady four-game suspension tom brady facebook brady nfl deflategate brady deflategate brady two-time NFL MVP Tom Brady Ends Legal Battle Over Deflategate Case tom brady deflated footballs
Posted: 15 July 2016



Tom Brady Ends Legal Battle Over 'Deflategate' Case

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire