mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Is there a way to update my OS system on my Samsung Galaxy S II (SGH-T989) without custom roms?

I've done reasearch about custom ROMS to "unofficially" upgrade your android OS system for older phones, but the problem is the risk of bricking your phone and i dont want to take this risk and at the same time i need a new OS for my old phone. Is there a way to update my OS without custom roms? or one without any risk what so ever on any phone of the chance of bricking?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Is there a way to update my OS system on my Samsung Galaxy S II (SGH-T989) without custom roms?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire